The following advice for parents / guardians has been received from the Department for Education:- you should not be unduly worried about the possibility of your child catching the Coronavirus. There is no reason why your children should not continue to attend their early years, school or further education setting as normal.
Download a letter:
Please choose from the links below:
- letter to parents Aug 2020
- SILS September Opening Checklist
- COVID-19 Parent Pamphlet
- COVID-19 student Pamphlet
- 19.03.20 – Letter to parents
- 18.03.20 – Letter to parents
You can help too!
The Government and NHS are well prepared to deal with this virus. You can help too. Germs can live on some surfaces for hours.
To protect yourself and others:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze.
- Bin the tissue, and to kill the germs, wash your hands with soap and water, or use a sanitiser gel.
- If you have arrived back from China within 14 days follow the specific advice for returning travellers.
This is the best way to slow the spread of almost any germs, including Coronavirus.